Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PMVC for Groovy too??  (Read 8845 times)
zermattchris

View Profile Email
« on: February 18, 2009, 08:43:05 »

Hi gang,

I'm just making the switch to Flex/AIR for our small company's products and have started to take a serious look at PureMVC (the concepts are great, now I just need to 'grok' it  :) ).

Anyway, part of one of our tools is a system built in Groovy/Ant running on a remote server, and I was wondering if anyone's had a go at using the Java port together with Groovy? Theoretically, it should work, but I thought I'd just ask to see if someone else has any experience with it (yes, I'm lazy!).

If I can manage to grasp PMVC, it would be great to be able to use the same concepts for our different coding environments (AS3/Javascript/PHP/Groovy).

Cheers,
-Chris

puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 11:01:43 »

Although I'm not sure about Groovy and you may have to experiment, you're on the right course thinking about using. The same methodology everywhere. That's a meta-benefit of the framework now that the ports are proliferating and maturing.

-=Cliff>
Pages: [1]
Print