Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [ DEFUSED ] VerifyError: Error #1014... in Flash CS3  (Read 22636 times)
rknaggs

View Profile Email
« on: October 24, 2007, 09:19:49 »

I'm currently using Flash CS3.  I downloaded PureMVC 1.6, also downloaded the HelloFlash source.  I setup the paths to point to the HelloFlash project folder, also the location for the PureMVC.  It compiles properly (No errors) when you select File -> Publish.  But when you try to run the example (Control+ TestMovie), I get the following error in the output box:

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class org.puremvc.patterns.facade::Facade could not be found.

It all looks right, but not sure why the application won't run.

Ryan.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:14:10 by puremvc » Logged
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 11:52:35 »

Ryan,

I'm not sure which option you took for adding PureMVC to your project path, but the most reliable thing is to add it to the AS3/Classes folder. You should end up with on a typical windows install, for instance:

C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Flash CS3/en/Configuration/ActionScript 3.0/Classes/org/puremvc/*

And you should be adding the source code tree there, not the SWC. That only works for Flex.

-=Cliff>
rknaggs

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 12:01:11 »

;) Thanks, that did the trick.

Ryan.
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 03:15:26 »

Definitely make sure the SWC is not in your Actionscript class path (remove altogether if you're using CS3 only).

See the related post in the bug report board: http://forums.puremvc.org/index.php?topic=112.0

-=Cliff>
Pages: [1]
Print