Imagine an pure AS3 (not Flex!) application like this:
- A main-application, which provides several UI-Elements, forms, menus etc.
- a game-application which can be started from our main-app.
- We have no flex-modules, just 2 different MVC-Trees to seperate Game-code from MainApp-code.
Both apps have a MVC-like structure. So we decided to use the PMVC-Multicore-Version.
Some questions popped up:
- is it valid to interact from one core to the other like this??:
(e.g.: GameCore wants to inform MainCore):
- maybe this is a stupid question, but:
Why can't we just setup 2 SingleCore-Facades instead of the multicore approach? Thus they are different singletons there should be no interference? Would that work? What's the advantage of multicore?
Please enlighten me!