Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How to make a SLIDESHOW?  (Read 7830 times)
crypt

View Profile Email
« on: May 20, 2009, 02:27:35 »

Please help, here are my ideas and problems :-) so far

MEDIATORS:
ThumbnailsMediator > display thumbnails for current album
PictureMediator > display current image

PROXY:
EntityProxy > gets one albums data from AMFPHP, no bitmap data, just an array of urls, names, ids..

SlideShowProxy > store albums data, slideshow timeing, play, pause.. and sends notification to ThumbnailsMediator if new thumbnails reference are avaiable, and to PictureMediator to show a new picture.

but where to use StartupManager's assetloader?
Currently i use it in mediators, for ex. ThumbnailsMediator get notification from SlideShowProxy, if new thumbnails reference are avaiable mediator send a notification to LoadAssetGroupCommand, with thumbnails url's addresses. But i think it's not a good sollution because bitmap datas should be in SlideShowProxy?

But there are timeing isues too, if I change to a new album, first i should load thumbnails and after it first, second...n pictures, or if someone clicks meanwhile on a thumb, I should stop loading pictures and load the requested one.

Thanks!
crypt
philipSe

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 03:20:30 »

bitmap datas should be in SlideShowProxy
Maybe have a reference to the AssetGroupProxy in SlideShowProxy, and give SlideShowProxy accessors to the bitmap data.
----Philip
Pages: [1]
Print