Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Is it possible manage states without the statemachine utility?  (Read 6905 times)
isragaytan

View Profile Email
« on: July 01, 2009, 12:14:22 »

Hi again all! :D

I have a couple of questions to the puremvc community and all the stuff its about states.

Question 1.

¿Is it possible manage states without the statemachine utility?

I mean i have some states in my applications,like login, ApplicationLogged and so forth. When i get logged in i present some components to the user like an application bar, and a tree. In the center of the stage i will load the proper module or  view component when the user clicks the tree. And at this point my confussion begins.  I will try to be clear as possible. When i get in the state "ApplicationLogged" i fire up and event creationComplete to register the mediator with the component (like in the slacker sample).It was working fine until i put states in the Application. Unfortunetely i didnt succeed. It says in the constructor of the mediator that this component its equal to null. Do i really need to use the state machine utility?

Thanks in advance again

Isra

isragaytan

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 01:11:06 »

I solved the the problem myself.

The answer is YES.

The problem was in the mediator. If i have no interests in the listNotificationInterests i was getting an error so problem solved.

Thanks anyway! :D
Pages: [1]
Print