Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fresh newbie  (Read 11096 times)
psychicpotato

View Profile Email
« on: July 04, 2009, 07:26:24 »

Dear all experts,

Hello, my name is Albert. I am a college student, and currently I have taken on a website design project for the summer.

The project involves providing a 'facelift' for an existing website. The existing website is made with ASP.NET, with C# scripts that read into a SQL database. I presume that it is somewhat similar to the MVC model, where SQL = model, ASP.NET = view, C# = controller.

What I'm interested in doing is replacing ASP.NET with Flash/Actionscript 3, to make the website a little bit more dynamic. Another reason is that I am reasonably familiar with Flash in web design, but not so much with ASP.NET.

I was wondering if everyone could give me some pointers as to whether this is possible, and if so, where I should start off. I have searched around for posts that mention the integration of PureMVC and C#/ASP.NET, but so far there's no concrete solution.

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.

Regards,
Albert

puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 07:20:11 »

Are you trying to replace ASP.NET or integrate with it? Your post says both.

-=Cliff>
Pages: [1]
Print