Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: fabrication - simple routing example  (Read 7318 times)
quinrou

View Profile Email
« on: July 14, 2009, 03:46:38 »

Hi,

I have just downloaded the simple routine example. I got all the required libraries (fabrication-0.6-flex.swc, PureMVC_ASĀ£_Multicore_1_0_5.swc and Utility_AS3_MultiCore_Pipes_!_!.swc) and setup flex builder to find what it needs.

The code recompiled fine but the first time I clicked the Add Module button I got the following error:
ArgumentError: Error #1063: Argument count mismatch on mx.core::Container/removeEventListener(). Expected 2, got 1.
   at shell.view::ModulesContainerMediator/moduleError()[/Users/sebastienjouhans/WORK/esso-journeyplanner/PRODUCTION/SimpleRouting/src/shell/view/ModulesContainerMediator.as:134]
   at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
   at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
   at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:9298]
   at mx.modules::ModuleLoader/moduleErrorHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\modules\ModuleLoader.as:370]
   at ModuleInfoProxy/moduleEventHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\modules\ModuleManager.as:1097]
   at ModuleInfo/errorHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\modules\ModuleManager.as:734]

I then add moduleError as a second parameter of the removeListener method:
event.target.removeEventListener(ModuleEvent.ERROR , moduleError);

I then recompiled and clicked the add module button. Nothing is happening...
Can someone point me in the right direction?
What am I doing wrong?

thanks
S

quinrou

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 03:52:11 »

ok got it working.

Flex Builder names the module after the Module file name. Since the file is SimpleModule.mxml the output swf was named SimpleModule.swf.

I renamed the simple_module.swf to SimpleModule.swf on line 131 in the MessageControlBarMediator and it is now working.

Pages: [1]
Print