Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Blackberry Port  (Read 9421 times)
geotronik

View Profile Email
« on: September 22, 2009, 09:30:43 »

I'm just getting started with PureMVC and have been able to get only a basic start with a blackberry that will run using pmvc. I do have it running but i'm certain that more capable bb java j2me developers would do so much better. I'm interested if anybody has information about a BlackBerry Port or possibility of this happening. Any information or even just a simple example would be so valuable to me.

I'm going to hunt my way through the way blackberry uses screen stacks and try to integrate them into the view/mediator concepts of pmvc.  Generally dont' know what i'm doing so....

puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 09:36:21 »

A specific port for the blackberry shouldn't be necessary, as PureMVC is not built to the platform, but to the language.

-=Cliff>
geotronik

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 12:46:56 »

Understood  :D

I think i'm just in the wrong forum area, i'll move this to some 'beginner' area where somebody may be able to help me understand how to 'adapt' the puremvc java port to be used with the paradims BlackBerry has in how it deals with screen stacks etc...

if anybody knows about blackberry implementations, this is where i'm looking for some useful examples of pmvc
Pages: [1]
Print