Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tutorials  (Read 8241 times)
kosirm
Courseware Beta

View Profile Email
« on: June 21, 2007, 04:16:43 »

First of all, this is a great effort, so be praised for your work, Cliff ! Good luck to PureMVC! I agree with many of your statements about frameworks. I think there are a lot of flash/flex developers, which have no java/oop background (like me) and for us such frameworks are great help, but also a great problem to work with, because we have no deep understanding of design patterns and no experience with large-scale enterprise rias. For me it is quite hard to dive into some framework, and then meanwhile it changes... so I kinda like your statement that you will try to keep it the same. I'm expecting examples, tutorials and other documents, written by you (which, again, is a good point, that this is responsibility of architect), otherwise I should first study design patterns theory from the beginning..., but then I'd make my own framework, right?
Pages: [1]
Print