Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Flash Develop 3 Project Template  (Read 27313 times)
michael_ramirez44
Port to AS3

View Profile Email
« on: June 28, 2007, 02:57:49 »

I am in the process of developing a PureMVC Project template for Flash Develop 3. Currently Flash Develop doesn't not support complex project templates so I am modifing the Project Manager Plugin to handle more complex templates (Package support). If the FD3 team likes my modifications hopefully they will include it in the final release.
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 07:03:40 »

That's awesome! Flash Develop looks pretty cool and it's just the sort of place this middleware could come in handy to automate project setup.

BTW, they could redistribute the PureMVC.swc with their package if need be for your template dohicky to work, they just need to attribute the source somewhere so that people who are using it can get back to the support site to figure out how to use it :)
michael_ramirez44
Port to AS3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 08:09:02 »

UPDATED!

I have completed the Project Manager Plugin Mod for Flash Develop 3. You can follow my progress and download the Plugin and PureMVC Project Template at http://www.flashdevelop.org/community/viewtopic.php?p=7663#7663. This plugin modification is compatible with the Flash Develop 3 Beta 2 just replace the ProjectManager.dll file in the Plugin directory. I am hoping they decide to include my modification into the main source and the you would just have to download Project Template.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 11:48:03 by michael_ramirez44 » Logged
michael_ramirez44
Port to AS3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 02:20:18 »

I have added Project File Templates for PureMVC. The project file templates allow you to quickly add Proxies, Mediators, and Commands to your PureMVC projects via the context menu. Checkout the thread over at the Flash Develop forum for more information.  http://www.flashdevelop.org/community/viewtopic.php?p=7693#7693
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 09:06:57 »

Hi Michael,

On another thread, you asked about pushing the functionality of AbstractMediator and AbstractProxy back into the framework, and as you've probably read by now, I did. And I updated the PureMVC website, CodePeek, and the CafeTownsend demos accordingly. I'm working on updating the Implementation Idioms document as well.

I'm wondering how this affects your Flash Develop template.

-=Cliff>
michael_ramirez44
Port to AS3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 09:42:08 »

Cliff,

Moving the Abstract Proxy and Abstractor Mediator into the framework is great. As I was developing the PureMVC Project File templates I ran into an issue of which Proxy and Mediator templates to implement. If I do a Abstract Proxy template then I would have to assume their is an AbstractProxy class, which their might not be. If I don't use the Abstract Proxy then the user would have to do a lot of extra work to get the Proxy functional. Now that you've placed in the framework I don't have to worry about. I will update my template files.
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 09:50:21 »

Great! I'm glad to hear it won't be a problem. I think this makes things way easier now.
michael_ramirez44
Port to AS3

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 09:02:21 »

Project Templates Updated

I have updated the PureMVC Project Templates. You can download them from http://www.flashdevelop.org/community/viewtopic.php?p=7702#7702
michael_ramirez44
Port to AS3

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 11:32:38 »

New Project Dialog

Project Explorer

Context Menu
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 08:04:23 »

This looks awesome!
michael_ramirez44
Port to AS3

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 09:42:19 »

MAJOR UPDATE
The Project Manager Plugin Mod has been updated. Checkout the post over at Flash Develop.
http://www.flashdevelop.org/community/viewtopic.php?p=7792#7792
danieleUg
Courseware Beta

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 04:38:14 »

Hi Michael,
I have tried to install your project manager I have a series of errors when FD start and the project plugin are not loaded.
I just using FD3 beta 2, this is my configuration:
Win XP sp 2 italian version
Intel Centrino 1,2ghz
1Gb Ram
FD installation path: C:\Programmi\FlashDevelop

Let me know if you need other info.

Best
  Daniele
michael_ramirez44
Port to AS3

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 05:48:35 »

What were the steps you took to install this plugin mod? Are you installing a FD3 over FD2? Hopefully my modification will make it into the main source soon :)
danieleUg
Courseware Beta

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 06:14:28 »

What were the steps you took to install this plugin mod? Are you installing a FD3 over FD2? Hopefully my modification will make it into the main source soon :)

No, I have unintalled FD2 before installa FD3.

Daniele
kouri
Courseware Beta

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 01:34:44 »

@michael_ramirez:

What's going on with your FD3 project template ? I could not install it  ???
Pages: [1]
Print