Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: wow!  (Read 6245 times)
lostatoll

View Profile Email
« on: March 25, 2010, 01:24:30 »

This stuff was way over my head like a month or two ago. I've probably reread the best practices document completely 3-4 times.

But I just wanted to say that once it clicks, it is amazing. I am now close to finishing my first successful pure as3 puremvc app. It's not that complicated, but it's amazing how many stupid problems I've had in the past that puremvc solved really easily.

State machine, is aweesssoommeee.. and that you can use a state machine anywhere in your app too! Not just the initialization. I know, obvious, but it wasn't for me at first.

I haven't gotten into the loadup utility yet, but I sure will eventually. I'm just happy I have a multicore app working very well..

THANKS A TON!
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 01:35:29 »

Glad to hear it clicked for you.

Like anything, for some it does and for some it doesn't. As long as people are still picking it up and using it, we'll plan to be here to support it.

Cheers,
-=Cliff>
Pages: [1]
Print