Please let me know if you would like to be considered for this role. You may reply with your resume and rate requirement to email@example.com
Flash/ ActionScript 3.0 Developer – 4 month contract – Southlake Texas
Seeking a motivated, hands-on ActionScript 3.0 developer to join the Design Team. Developers are responsible for building, testing, debugging and troubleshooting web applications and scripts. As an ActionScript expert you will be able to show examples of your portfolio showcasing your ActionScript 3.0 work as well as your code. In your day to day work you will be required to use OOP and design patterns to develop ground breaking digital media solutions. You enjoy using the latest and greatest techniques and learning new technologies is an ongoing process for you.
· Must have expert knowledge of ActionScript 3.0 and Object Oriented Programming.
· Hands-on experience on Client-Server applications using Remoting.
· Ability to interface well with Flash/Traditional Graphic Designers for look and feel and traditional Engineers for back-end logic/content conversion.
· A hungry development mind who wants to push the envelope with Flash technology.
· Samples of professional interactive Flash development - Internet accessible.
· Knowledge of Flex, Java is a plus.
· Knowledge of PureMVC a HUGE plus.
· Successful track record of compatibility, detection, and optimization techniques with Flash & Adobe products.
· Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
· Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
· Must take a proactive, quality orientated approach to development
· Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient
· Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment
· Must have a good attitude
· Must be able to work onsite (Southlake, Texas)