Is there any sollution for this? To sequence the loading?
As you may know, the StartupManager utility (SM) has a sequencing feature - see StartupAsOrdered demo. So, you could do the following, in your load assets command
- make and register a StartupResourceProxy object for each asset; say ar1, ar2, etc
- express the sequencing by using the appropriate requires statements, for example: ar2.requires = [ar1];
- use addResource() instead of addResourceViaStartupProxy().
other parameters about assets? Like id, name, url, comment... ?
Maybe the following
- extend IAsset to include the additional attributes
- in your load assets command, when each asset is instantiated using the AssetFactory, set the additional attributes on the asset; this assumes that the additional attributes are available from the same source as the url string, so maybe groupOfUrls is not just an array of urls, maybe each array element contains the url plus the additional attributes.
Hope this helps.