Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Flex based tool using PureMVC: "WSPatternStyleGenerator" (incl. source)  (Read 9963 times)
sectore
Courseware Beta

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 11, 2007, 01:55:03 »

WSPatternStyleGenerator is a Flex based tool creating well formated CSS sheets for using a Flex skin component named WSBackgroundPixelSkin.
It's based on PureMVC 1.4 PureMVC 1.6 - you'll find here the full source as well.

P.S. Thanks for sharing PureMVC - it's great ;)

-sectore
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 09:46:31 by sectore » Logged
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 12:40:24 »

Jens,

This is really cool! Particularly for large patterns like the one with the roses, where the pattern shows up looking like ASCII Art in the CSS file making it obvious what's been done. Looking at the code, it seems you've really worked out how to apply the framework to your problem. Excellent!

I would only make one small suggestion. People often want to unzip to the desktop, yeilding one folder to point their IDE to. So, in your source code zip file, you might want to zip the project directory itself. Otherwise people have to create a directory to put the project in and unzip it there. I made this mistake with the very first release of the PureMVC source code.

-=Cliff>
sectore
Courseware Beta

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 12:21:49 »

Cliff,

thanks for your good feedback und suggestion :)
I've updated the *.zip-file's structure ;)

sectore
Courseware Beta

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 09:41:25 »

New update: WSPatternStyleGenerator has been updated using PureMVC 1.6 and Flex 3.

Have fun ;)

-sectore
Pages: [1]
Print