just wanted to asked a design question as I'm beginning development of a small social networking based site.
It will have features such as:
login processUser tools
- user details(login ID, account information)
- user profile (what I like to wear, favorite food)
- user gallery(images on may or may not share)
- user interests(list of interests)
- user a calendar(events I may or may not share)
- and other i cont think of right now ... :-)
- browser for anyone to search users
- global events
Im trying to make it behave and appear like a single application (ie. full screen style)
My question is regarding the best approach to sectioning development.
singleton vs multicore?An example might be using multicore
- core1:login process (the main controlling app)
- core2:user details/profile/gallery etc.
- core3:any other common tools, browser etc
seems many other ways to split it up, including singleton...
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can shed some light on a possible framework scenario.
or if you have done something similar and have found it to work efficiently.
As usual, thanks for any help, you guys rock..