Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: THANK YOU  (Read 7893 times)
coursevector
Courseware Beta

View Profile Email
« on: March 11, 2008, 10:57:45 »

Goodness i'm so happy to hear about MultiCore MVC. I was getting at a crossroads in a project i'm working on that absolutely required multiple instances. I almost considered having to either drop PureMVC or hack it to pieces to make it work. I'm so glad you guys (or just Cliff? ) is on the job. Thanks!

p.s. Once i get my project in a working fashion i'll definitely post it up as an example and real world use of the multicore mvc.
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 01:10:50 »

Hey, no problem. I would've gotten to this much sooner than now, but so many other things were pressing. But recently it became apparent that an app being built for a client of mine absolutely has to have this functionality, and I wasn't about to charge them to figure it out.

Fortunately for all the time that I was not tending this particular iron, plenty of others were. The problem was pretty well attacked from all angles in forums and that really came in handy when I needed to get this going.

-=Cliff>

Pages: [1]
Print