Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Silverlight version  (Read 12116 times)
Alain

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 26, 2008, 11:43:20 »

Hi,

I used the PureMVC actionscript version is some Flex projects. That is why I like it, that the framework is also being ported to .NET/Silverlight.
However when I try to build the project in VS2008 I get the following errors:

The type or namespace name 'Hashtable' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   
C:\...\PureMVC_CSharp\org\puremvc\csharp\core\controller\Controller.cs   48   30   PureMVC.Silverlight
The type or namespace name 'ArrayList' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   
C:\...\PureMVC_CSharp\org\puremvc\csharp\core\view\View.cs   82   53   PureMVC.Silverlight

I had to update the references to the Silverlight dll's, possibly because the Silverlight 2 Beta 1 was not supported.
Are you currently working on updating to Silverlight 2 beta?

Alain
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 05:38:18 »

The new port is in planning yes. There are a few changes that need to happen to the current port to bring it up to date before making a branch in the repository. The trunk going forward will hold the generics based implementation required by the new Silverlight and .NET 3.0; the branch will be maintained for those developing on .NET 2.0 and back.

Matt, any status on readiness to do the branch?

-=Cliff>
Alain

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 01:05:44 »

Thanx, that is good news.

I know Silverlight is still beta, but it would be nice to have a common framework to used between different technologies.

Alain
Pages: [1]
Print