Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: include swc to custom ant script  (Read 12127 times)
gabon

View Profile Email
« on: September 04, 2008, 06:35:12 »

I know, I am probably the only one using a custom ANT script to compile with Flex SDK. I'm trying to import the SWC, which is the only one for the project, and I use the syntax:

<arg line="-external-library-path='${swc.lib}'" />

where swc.lib is clearly a folder containing the swc file. Strange thing is that the file compiles but then I get the error:

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class org.puremvc.as3.patterns.facade::Facade could not be found.

I searched and on the entire google the only people getting that error they were trying to import puremvc, probably the as files, in CS3. I'm wondering first of all why this is a runtime error and not a compiling one. Does anyone know a solution, a part using the classes?

Cheers, chr
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 03:18:58 »

Hard to tell what's going on with just this one tag. Can you post the whole file?

-=Cliff>
Tomasz Stocki

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 03:47:27 »

I think You have to use "-include-libraries=YoursSwcFile.swc" to compile swc classes into swf.

"-external-library-path" only shows all classes in swc to compiler, but don't compile them into swf. Probably thats why You gets runtime error, not compiling one.

ps. You are not the only one ;)

Tomek
duncanhall

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 01:03:27 »

Stick any swcs you want to include into a folder and include the line:

:
<arg value="-include-libraries=PATH_TO_FOLDER" />
Also, for any externally linked libraries:

:
<arg value="-source-path=PATH_TO_LIBRARY" />
gabon