Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Why don't give some chinese Docs  (Read 6880 times)
wodesign

View Profile Email
« on: October 23, 2007, 08:48:08 »

I from China,and there are a large number of  flex and flash developer in China.one of them I am,and I and some of my friend hava used the PureMVC in them progect.It's pleasurably do with PureMVC in our project.
but,maybe a sorry,pity,that there are any CHINESE DOCS of PureMVC for us.
maybe,Somebody should consider that,in any case,the number of flex and flash developer is not to few too ignore.
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:03:40 »

I agree with you whole-heartedly. I am hearing the same thing from France and Germany.

Fortunately, since the framework has reached a very stable point, and the feature list is frozen, the PureMVC roadmap contains only 3 major components:

• More docs and translations thereof
  • Ports of the framework (AS2 is under test now, then perhaps Silverlight and J2ME)
  • A repository of demos, tools and add-on classes or subsystems that work well with PureMVC

All of these will require a mechanism that allows greater community participation. This is something that I am working on getting rolled out. If you are interested in helping (or know someone who is) to translate the PureMVC docs to Chinese, (or any other language) please contact me separately through the Contact page at PureMVC.org.

Thanks,
-=Cliff>

Pages: [1]
Print