Futurescale, Inc. PureMVC Home

The PureMVC Framework Code at the Speed of Thought

Over 10 years of community discussion and knowledge are maintained here as a read-only archive.

New discussions should be taken up in issues on the appropriate projects at https://github.com/PureMVC

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Simple RSS reader - demo for using PureMVC Objective-C on iPhone / iPhone touch  (Read 14854 times)
sectore
Courseware Beta

View Profile WWW Email
« on: February 08, 2009, 04:39:42 »

First of all: Thanks Brian for your great work - the Objective-C port is awesome!

Here is a another demo called "Simple RSS reader" (incl. source code): Simple RSS reader for iPhone using PureMVC Standard for Objective-C.

-Jens
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 06:26:53 »

Hello Jens!

Hope things are going well in Hamburg. It it must be cold enough there to keep you off the Reeperbahn at night and up to more useful pursuits... :)

I'm on my Blackberry (sadly not an iPhone) so I can't see the attachments. Did you perchance include a simulator screenshot or two with your post?

If you'd like, can put this in the repo (along with HelloPipes... I haven't forgot, just been swamped).

Thanks for this.

Cheers,
-=Cliff>
sectore
Courseware Beta

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 11:03:02 »

Hi Cliff,

"trolling over the Reeperbahn" - I can't forget it :)

I would love to check in all the source of the iPhone app and the HelloPipes demo. Folder structure is already prepared, please open the repo for both demos.

I will send you some screen shots of the iPhone app. From the simulator only, because I haven't got an iPhone, only a iPod touch. So I'm already a big fan of "Developing an iPhone app without an iPhone". ;)

Best,
Jens
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 02:03:37 by sectore » Logged
puremvc
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 05:53:12 »

Great, got the screenshots. Will prepare bothe repositories this week.

Thanks,
-=Cliff>
Pages: [1]
Print